• Main Stage Musical: Thu @ 8 pm, $25.00 | Fri, Sat @ 8 pm, Sun @ 2 pm, $35.00
• Main Stage Comedy/Drama: Thu @ 8 pm, $25.00 | Fri, Sat @ 8 pm, Sun @ 2 pm, $30.00
• 2nd Stage Musical: Thu, Fri, Sat @ 8 pm, Sun @ 2 pm, $25.00
• 2nd Stage Comedy/Drama: Thu, Fri, Sat @ 8 pm, Sun @ 2 pm, $20.00
• Youth Theatre: Thu, Fri @ 7 pm; Sat @ 2pm & 7pm; Sun @ 2pm, Adult: $15.00 | Youth: $10.00
Please note: A $3 fee per ticket will be applied to all sales at door, by phone, or online.
Our Main Stage auditorium is barrier-free with wheelchair access ramps, reserved wheelchair seating, and handicapped accessible restrooms. Call 248.541.6430 if you need special seating.
The Main Stage is equipped with an infrared assisted listening system for our hearing-impaired patrons. Please check with an usher upon arrival.
We try our hardest to assign accurate ratings to shows. We ask that patrons who are unsure of the appropriateness of a show give us a call or research the show online before purchasing tickets.
Children are welcome at our shows, though not all shows are appropriate for children. You know your child best. That said, we do ask that children 3 and under not attend our shows. Sorry, babes in arms are not allowed, and each child must have a seat.
[G] Appropriate for all ages
[PG] Parental Guidance . May include some violence, mildly suggestive material, or mild profanity.
[PG-13] Parental Guidance under 13 yrs. May include violence, adult situations, and profanity.
[M] Mature content. May include violence, profanity, sexual situations, drug/alcohol use, nudity.
415 S Lafayette Ave, Royal Oak, MI 48067
The performance entrance is on the south side of the building on the 5th Street pedestrian walkway