Theatre & Ticket Policies
Ticket Refund Policy
- If you or one of your party cannot make the show, please call 248-541-6430 and leave a message. If we receive your call prior to the show, we will issue a voucher to the ticket purchaser in the amount of your ticket(s) as credit for a future show at Stagecrafters. To redeem voucher: Call the above number or email tickets@stagecrafters.
- As a small nonprofit, we cannot offer refunds as a rule, however in some cases, refunds may be offered at the discretion of the theatre.
- Season ticket holders may exchange their tickets to another date within the show, with no fees. Please call 248-541.6430 or email tickets at Stagecrafters.org, leaving order number or name (please spell clearly), and the date you want to exchange into. We try our best to give you seats closest to your original, though it is not always possible.
- Non-subscribers may, as a courtesy, be permitted to exchange their tickets if at all possible.
- MAIN STAGE & YOUTH THEATRE: After the performance has started, ticketholders will be seated at the discretion of the house manager.
- 2ND STAGE: Due to the intimacy of the theatre and the proximity of the stage to the seating area, there will be NO LATE SEATING.
- We consider most Stagecrafters Youth Theatre shows appropriate for children above the age of three, unless otherwise noted. We kindly ask that you leave children under age three at home.
- All children must have their own seat. Sorry, no babes in arms.
- Some Main Stage productions are NOT suitable for children. Please check the show’s rating, and thoroughly research the show online before purchasing a ticket for your child, so you can make an informed decision about whether or not the show is suitable for your child. You may also call or email us, as noted above.
- G - General audience
- PG - Parental guidance. May include some violence, mildly suggestive material, and mild profanity.
- PG-13 - Parental guidance under 13. May include violence, adult situations, and profanity.
- M - Mature. May include violence, profanity, sexual situations, drug/alcohol abuse, partial nudity, or mature content.
Photography/Videography: Taking of photos or the use of any recording device during a performance is strictly prohibited.
Cellphones/Electronic Devices: Please silence all cellphones, pagers, and alarms. We request no texting or cellphone use during a performance.
Food, Drink & Smoking: There is no smoking (including e-cigarettes) inside the Baldwin Theatre. There may be herbal or e-cigarettes used on the stage as part of the performance.