Theatre & Ticket Policies
Ticket Refund Policy
- If you cannot make the show due to illness, please call 248-541-6430 and leave a message more than 4 hours prior to show time so we can release the seats for resale. We will be happy to issue you a voucher for use on another Stagecrafters show. To redeem voucher: Call the above number or email tickets@stagecrafters.
- As a small nonprofit, we cannot offer refunds as a rule, however in some cases, refunds may be offered at the discretion of the theatre. Please call us at 248-541-6430.
- Season ticket holders may exchange their tickets to another date within the show at any time. Please call 248-541.6430 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, leaving order number or name (please spell clearly), and the date you want to exchange into. We try our best to give you seats closest to your original, though it is not always possible.
- Exchanges are based on seating availability.
- On occasion, non-subscribers may, as a courtesy, be permitted to exchange their tickets if at all possible.
Inclement Weather / Show Cancellation
- If we must cancel a show for any reason, we will 1) email you 2) phone you 3) post cancellation on social media. We will make every effort to notify you, so please make sure we have accurate contact info for you.
- If the show goes on and you cannot safely travel here: We will issue a ticket voucher at your request if we are notified 4 hours in advance of show time. We understand that different regions may have different road conditions, so please use your judgment. We will accommodate you in any way we can.
- If a show is rescheduled, you will be notified and your tickets and seats will be valid for the new date.
- MAIN STAGE & YOUTH THEATRE: After the performance has started, ticketholders will be seated at the discretion of the house manager.
- 2ND STAGE: Due to the intimacy of the theatre and the proximity of the stage to the seating area, there will be NO LATE SEATING.
- We consider most Stagecrafters Youth Theatre shows appropriate for children above the age of three, unless otherwise noted. We kindly ask that you leave children under age three at home.
- All children must have their own seat. Sorry, no babes in arms.
- Some Main Stage productions are NOT suitable for children. Please check the show’s rating, and thoroughly research the show online before purchasing a ticket for your child, so you can make an informed decision about whether or not the show is suitable for your child. You may also call or email us, as noted above.
- G - General audience
- PG - Parental guidance. May include some violence, mildly suggestive material, and mild profanity.
- PG-13 - Parental guidance under 13. May include violence, adult situations, and profanity.
- M - Mature. May include violence, profanity, sexual situations, drug/alcohol abuse, partial nudity, or mature content.
Photography/Videography: Taking of photos or the use of any recording device during a performance is strictly prohibited.
Cellphones/Electronic Devices: Please silence all cellphones, pagers, and alarms. No texting or cellphone use during a performance.
Food, Drink & Smoking: There is no smoking (including e-cigarettes) inside the Baldwin Theatre. There may be herbal or e-cigarettes used on the stage as part of the performance.
BOX OFFICE HOURS: Monday through Friday, 10 am – 2 pm. Closed weekends. Messages checked once a day on show weekends.
Ticket line: 248.541.6430. Email: email@example.com