On one night for each 2nd Stage show, we're eliminating the economic barrier between the audience and live theatre by offering a "Pay What You Can" performance. Pay What You Can allows patrons to purchase a ticket to the final dress rehearsal and enjoy live theatre at a price of their choosing.
Tickets to "Pay What You Can" performances:
• Purchase at the box office one hour prior to the show. Doors open at 7 pm & close at 8 pm. No advance sales. Due to the intimacy of the theatre and proximity of the stage to the audience, there is no late seating.
• Pay any amount in cash. Credit/debit cards $5 minimum.
• One ticket per person. 100 tickets are available. First come, first served.
• Seating is general admission, no reserved seating.
• Please note that this is the final dress rehearsal so the performance may be stopped to fix/adjust technical components.
• The 2nd Stage is wheelchair accessible but there is no chair parking available so patrons must be able to transfer to a seat.
• Sorry, all sales final. No refunds or exchanges. NO LATE SEATING.
Pay What You Can Performance Dates:
▶ AUGUST WILSON'S THE PIANO LESSON: THURSDAY, OCTOBER 15
▶ HOW I LEARNED TO DRIVE: WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2016
▶ CASA VALENTINA: WEDNESDAY, MAY 4, 2016
Celebrate opening nights!
A high-energy kickoff, Stagecrafters hosts a pre-glow celebration for each Main Stage opening night! The doors open at 7 pm to an array of select hors d’oeuvres and beverages. Anyone with a ticket to opening night can partake! Celebrate all season long when you order "SERIES A" in our Main Stage Series Tickets!
For more information, call (248) 541-6430
Upcoming Toast Clubs:
Help Stagecrafters just by shopping Amazon using the link below
Schedule your improv workship today! Work toward your badge or tryit!
• Custom Stagecrafters patches available
• Ask about a pre-show theatre tour
By appointment only
For more information, call Mary Ann at (248) 541-1348 or firstname.lastname@example.org