Save the date! Saturday, November 7, 2015 at the Detroit Zoo
This season Stagecrafters celebrates the magnificent milestone of our 60th Anniversary Diamond Jubilee. We could not have come this far without our dedicated members and faithful patrons, some who have been with us since our early days in Clawson. We are grateful to the dedicated founders who guided Stagecrafters on a steady course and saw the neglected Baldwin Theatre as a diamond in the rough. With equal parts determination and imagination, they restored it to the gem it is today. Decades later, the magic continues. We hope you’ll join us in the celebration, so please save the date.
Sponsorship opportunities available. Contact Mary Ann McCourt.
On one night for each 2nd Stage show, we're eliminating the economic barrier between the audience and live theatre by offering a "Pay What You Can" performance. Pay What You Can allows patrons to purchase a ticket to the final dress rehearsal and enjoy live theatre at a price of their choosing.
Tickets to "Pay What You Can" performances:
• Purchase at the box office one hour prior to the show. Doors open at 7 pm & close at 8 pm. No advance sales. Due to the intimacy of the theatre and proximity of the stage to the audience, there is no late seating.
• Pay any amount in cash. Credit/debit cards $5 minimum.
• One ticket per person. 100 tickets are available. First come, first served.
• Seating is general admission.
• Please note that this is the final dress rehearsal so the performance may be stopped to fix/adjust technical components.
• The 2nd Stage is wheelchair accessible but there is no chair parking available so patrons must be able to transfer to a seat.
• Sorry, all sales final. No refunds or exchanges. NO LATE SEATING.
Pay What You Can Performance Dates:
▶ NEXT TO NORMAL, Wednesday. April 15, 2015 at 8 pm. Doors open at 7 pm.
Celebrate opening nights!
A high-energy kickoff, Stagecrafters hosts a pre-glow celebration for each Main Stage opening night! The doors open at 7 pm to an array of select hors d’oeuvres and beverages. Anyone with a ticket to opening night can partake! Celebrate all season long when you order "SERIES A" in our Main Stage Series Tickets!
For more information, call (248) 541-6430
Upcoming Toast Clubs:
Help Stagecrafters just by shopping Amazon using the link below
Schedule your improv workship today! Work toward your badge or tryit!
• Custom Stagecrafters patches available
• Ask about a pre-show theatre tour
• Youth Improv workshops (suggested for ages 8 and older)
By appointment only
For more information, call Mary Ann at (248) 541-1348 or firstname.lastname@example.org