Enjoy a night out with your girlfriends on Thursday, March 23 for fun, frivolity and a little bit of white trash jamboree! Doors open at 6:30 pm. Tickets are $30 each which includes beverages, hors d'oeuvres, pre-glow entertainment and the preview performance of "The Red Velvet Cake War" at 8:00 pm.
On one night for each 2nd Stage show, we're eliminating the economic barrier between the audience and live theatre by offering a "Pay What You Can" performance. Pay What You Can allows patrons to purchase a ticket to the final dress rehearsal and enjoy live theatre at a price of their choosing.
Tickets to "Pay What You Can" performances:
• Purchase at the box office one hour prior to the show. Doors open at 7 pm & close at 8 pm. No advance sales. Due to the intimacy of the theatre and proximity of the stage to the audience, there is no late seating.
• Pay any amount in cash. Credit/debit cards $5 minimum.
• One ticket per person. 100 tickets are available. First come, first served.
• Seating is general admission, no reserved seating.
• Please note that this is the final dress rehearsal so the performance may be stopped to fix/adjust technical components.
• The 2nd Stage is wheelchair accessible but there is no chair parking available so patrons must be able to transfer to a seat.
• Sorry, all sales final. No refunds or exchanges. NO LATE SEATING.
Pay What You Can Performance Dates:
▶ TREVOR: Wednesday, October 12
▶ LADY DAY at Emerson's Bar & Grill:
▶ SEASCAPE: Wednesday, April 19
Celebrate opening nights!
A high-energy kickoff, Stagecrafters hosts a pre-glow celebration for each Main Stage opening night! The doors open at 7 pm to an arr ay of select hors d’oeuvres and beverages. Anyone with a ticket to opening night can partake! Celebrate all season long when you order "SERIES A" in our Main Stage Series Tickets!
For more information, call (248) 541-6430
Upcoming Toast Clubs: