Stagecrafters believes in giving back to the community we serve and we do our best to accommodate the many ticket donation requests we receive each year. We consider it a part of our mission to work in partnership with other nonprofit organizations dedicated to promoting the arts and education, as well as many other worthwhile causes.
We accept requests for charity tickets from nonprofit 501(c)3 organizations for the 2016-17 Season between July 1, 2016 and March 1, 2017. For additional information, please contact email@example.com.
Each year we receive many requests for ticket donations from organizations who are having raffles or auctions. We are happy to help our community organizations when we can, however there is a limited number of donations available each year. All valid requests are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis.
• We give priority to other Arts organizations and registered 501(c)3 nonprofits in Southeastern Michigan.
• You may request two tickets to select productions. Tickets will be for a Thursday performance. We cannot donate tickets outside our season calendar (July 1 - June 30).
• Organizations can only make one request per season.
• Donated tickets are not available for special engagements or fundraisers.
• There are no refunds or exchanges available for the issued donation. There is no cash value, if surrendered.
Submit your written request per the following:
• Submit on your organization's letterhead
• Submit request at least 45 days prior to the event.
• Include your organizations mission statement and your charitable registration number/nonprofit ID
• Describe the event including the date, expected attendance and how Stagecrafters will be represented (booklet, pamphlet, signage, etc.)
• Contact information: your name, full mailing address, telephone number and an email address
• Submit request via email, fax (248-541-1769) or mail to:
Stagecrafters Baldwin Theatre
415 S. Lafayette Ave
Royal Oak, MI 48067
We regret that we cannot fill all donation requests. We will let you know as soon as possible if the request is granted.