The price of individual show tickets is listed with each show. Please note that we offer senior & student discounts on Thursdays and Sundays for our Main Stage shows (see below). If you have a discount coupon code or gift certificate, please mention it prior to ordering.
Our ticket sales representatives will assist you in making your reservations. Visa and MasterCard may be used for your phone purchases. No personal checks are accepted. Phone orders are subject to a $3 service charge per order. After hours orders may be left on our voice mail. We are closed on all observed US holidays.
Phone lines are open Monday – Friday 10 am – 4 pm. Tickets will be mailed to you if there is sufficient time or the tickets may be held at Will Call. We cannot hold tickets for you without payment. All tickets must be paid at the time of your reservation.
All sales final, no refunds or exchanges.
Purchase advance tickets at the northwest entrance to the Baldwin Theatre, which is located at 415 S. Lafayette Ave. in Royal Oak. Look for the gold lettering on the cream colored brick that says STAGECRAFTERS ADVANCE TICKETS and the neon "OPEN" sign in our window.
Our office walk-in hours are Monday – Friday 10 am – 4 pm. Cash and credit card may be used to purchase individual tickets.
All sales final, no exchanges or refunds.
Click on the BUY TICKETS icon which will take you to the order page. A credit card must be used to purchase tickets. Your online ticket purchase will be held at the box office door to be picked up prior to the show OR select the E-ticket option to print your own ticket to bring with you. The box office opens one hour prior to curtain. Online purchases are subject to a per ticket handling fee of $3. Online ticket sales are not available 2 hours prior to show time.
All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
If tickets are available for a performance, they will be available for purchase one hour prior to curtain at the box office door (south entrance, under the Baldwin Theatre canopy). There is an at-the-door ticket price listed on each show page.
AT-THE-DOOR TICKET PRICES:
All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
We offer the following discounts on individual ticket purchases:
• $2.00 off the ticket price for students (ages 3 - 17) and seniors (ages 62 and over) on Thursday and Sunday performances. Please mention when ordering by phone. Some exclusions may apply.
• Active military personnel and their immediate families are eligible for a 25% discount on Thursdays. Limit of six tickets. Some exclusions may apply.
• Michigan Activity Pass (MAP) See details. Some exclusions may apply.
• Student Rush Tickets. When available, student rush tickets can be purchased for $10 at the door for the first Thursday performance of each Main Stage show. Simply show your current student ID at the box office window starting one hour before curtain time for the show you are buying and you can get the best available seat for just $10! (one ticket per student I.D.) First come, first served. Call 248-541-6430 for availability or check our Facebook page. Some exclusions may apply.
On one night for each 2nd Stage show, we're eliminating the economic barrier between the audience and live theatre by offering a "Pay What You Can" performance. Pay What You Can allows patrons to purchase a ticket to the final dress rehearsal and enjoy live theatre at a price of their choosing.
Tickets to "Pay What You Can" performances:
• Purchase at the box office one hour prior to the show. Doors open at 7 pm & close at 8 pm. No advance sales. Due to the intimacy of the theatre and proximity of the stage to the audience, there is no late seating.
• Pay any amount in cash. Credit/debit cards $5 minimum.
• One ticket per person. 100 tickets are available. First come, first served.
• Seating is general admission.
• Please note that this is the final dress rehearsal so the performance may be stopped to fix/adjust technical components.
• The 2nd Stage is wheelchair accessible but there is no chair parking available so patrons must be able to transfer to a seat.
• Sorry, all sales final. No refunds or exchanges. NO LATE SEATING.
Pay What You Can Performance Dates:
▶ SPRING AWAKENING, Wednesday. February 11, 2015 at 8 pm. Doors open at 7 pm.
▶ NEXT TO NORMAL, Wednesday. April 15, 2015 at 8 pm. Doors open at 7 pm.
• Please note that all sales are final. Stagecrafters does not offer refunds on unused tickets.
• Ticket exchanges. There are no exchanges for individual or group ticket purchases. Subscribers may exchange tickets for another performance of the same production, subject to availability. Comparable seating cannot be guaranteed. Tickets exchanges must be made during office business hours (M-F, 10 am - 4 pm). No exchanges at the box office prior to the performance. Exchange by phone (248-541-6430) or in person.
MAIN STAGE & YOUTH THEATRE: After the performance has started, ticketholders will be seated at the discretion of the house manager.
2ND STAGE: Due to the intimacy of the theatre and the proximity of the stage to the seating area, there will be NO LATE SEATING.
• Rating/Suitablility. Some productions are NOT suitable for children. Please check individual show pages for the rating.
Our ratings are:
G = General audience
PG = Parental guidance, may include some violence, mildly suggestive material and mild profanity.
PG-13 = Parental guidance under 13. May include violence, adult situations and profanity.
M = Mature. Content may include violence, profanity, sexual situations, drug/alcohol abuse, partial nudity
or mature content.
All children must have a ticket and be able to sit in their seat for the entire performance with minimal disruption. Children ages 3 and younger and not permitted at any performances.
• Photography/Videography. Taking of photos or the use of any recording device during a performance is strictly prohibited.
• Cellphones/electronic devices. Please silence all cellphones, pagers, and alarms. We request no texting or cellphone use during a performance.
• Food, Drink & Smoking. Please silence all cellphones, pagers, and alarms. We request no texting or cellphone use during a performance. There is no smoking (including e-cigarettes) inside the Baldwin Theatre. There may be herbal or e-cigarettes use on the stage as part of the performance.